Wednesday, November 19, 2008

There is an end in sight!


Hey Mom...I thought you said our new baby sister was coming soon! I don't see her!


No progress has been made this week, BUT there is an end in sight! I will be induced Tuesday morning, but we will be going in Monday night to start getting things ready in "that" area if you know what I mean. Get things "ripening" as my midwife says. So it looks like Ava will be a turkey baby after all. Jamie (my midwife) says it will be likely she will be born Wednesday, but potentially Tuesday. So one week to go!

My dearest friend Kara who is due Tuesday says Ava is just waiting for her friend so they can come together! That HAS to be it! LOL! Now let's just see if Kara goes on time...

Ava very well could come on her own between now and Tuesday...but I'm not holding my breath. Ricky just got a video camera so we will be putting video up AFTER she is born...no during delivery photos/or videos! Sorry but no one is seeing that go on! LOL! We will post as often and as soon as we can after she is born.

Hang on tight...we're in for a ride!

6 comments:

The Lenhardt's said...

Hang in there sweets! She may just surprise you this week! You never know! Can't even wait. And I think we are all ok with you not posting during delivery shots :). Hahaha! Love you

Maggie's Mama said...

The last days are the worst!! She will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

she probably figured out it is cold in MN
she will stay where it is warm..

just kidding

Grandma Joyce

come on Ava we are all waiting for you.

Laurie Zoellmer said...

I'm with you Amber...no prob on not posting the delivery shots...LOL! Hang in there Brie, she will be here soon :)

The McCormick's said...

Hey Brie- Just wanted to let you know I am thinking happy thoughts for you. Try to sit back and relax these last few days, even though I know it isn't easy. Erin came 6 days late, and the waiting isn't easy. In the end, it is all worth it!! Take care, and I am waiting for the arrival post just like everyone else!! :) Kristi

Anonymous said...

I love it! Baby Sacchetti and Baby Piller are plotting against their mama's already!!! What a dyanamic duo those 2 little girls will be!!!!

Mele