Well people this it!
This is my last preggo pic you will see..the rest will be filled with Ava!
I go in tonight to get myself ready for getting induced tomorrow morning! I can't believe it's finally here! I have to admit I'm kinda scared...but only for the whole delivery part. That's only because I've never done it before and don't know what to expect! Ahhh! The end result will be so worth it though!
Make sure to keep updated on here as I will post pics of our new addition as soon as I can!
Love you all and thanks for being part of this "ride"! Hope you had fun!
3 comments:
Good Luck Brie and Ricky!!!! I can't believe she is almost here!! You two have been waiting so long for this! Enjoy every minute of it!!! I can't wait to come and FINALLY meet your precious little Ava!!!!
Mele
Yes, good luck! I will be thinking of you tomorrow and can't wait to meet that little munchkin!
You will do great! Good luck and I'm sending you speedy delivery vibes. Enjoy it and I can't wait for pictures!
Shannon
Post a Comment