Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby still not here!

Well people...I need your positive vibes sent my way...apparently Ava is comfy inside my womb. I would like her out soon! I'm feeling good but getting uncomfortable!

As of today, she is pretty much the same as last week, but Jamie (my midwife) said she has dropped and engaged in the baby chute. I could really go at any time. I don't need to be dilated/effaced more, it just could happen. Let's hope sooner than later! I've been really crampy today, which probably is due to her being lower. Who knows...I'm hanging in there!

We'll see what tomorrow brings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will send you all the positive vibes I can find!! Come on Ava..get a move on it!!!

Mele

Anonymous said...

she is checking if everything looks good you know like one last look in the mirror before you go out into the world.
he he
just like a girl.
Grandma Joyce

Anonymous said...

She is already showing you that she will do things on her on time and her own way! You better watch out! Payback is a b---h

Grammy