A few weeks ago, we had a baby shower over in the Piller neck of the woods aka Wisconsin. I love my "outlaws"; I couldn't ask for better! They spoiled us with a great shower and even better stuff helping us get ready for Ava! She will not be a cold naked baby when she comes...she has lots to wear with both clothes and blankies! We also received her bedding, bath necessaties, and the best part of all was we finally have her crib from a group of these great "outlaws"! Woohoo! I love you guys! Thanks for making it the best day ever for our growing family!!!
What a poser I am for pictures! This cake was so yummy...have I ever mentioned how much I like cake? LOL!
The star of the show and the best hostess ever, my momma Joyce! I love ya and again and again I tell you, how lucky I am to have you! Ricky is giving me the best gift ever with our baby, but we wouldn't be anywhere without you and Papa Ray! Love you to the moon and back!
Thanks for such a fabulous baby shower and spoiling this little girl debuting next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment