Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Shower in MN


This last weekend we had our second baby shower for Miss Ava and we got spoiled! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family! We received great stuff for our little bundle including blankets, clothes, bottles, stuffed animals, a carseat, stroller, swing, and that's just naming a few things. Thank you to everyone that came...we love you all! It's kind of a haul to get out here, so bless you for making the drive!


Here's the happy Mom and Dad to be with our HUMONGOUS diaper cake!

Ricky even got in on the action with a care package from his mom with pretty much everything he'll need for Ava's arrival! It had tons like hair dye for his gray hair that will come, bandaids for her when she gets an owie, ear plugs for crying, nose plug for stinky diapers, and so on.
TOO FUNNY! Joyce you rock!

I had to get a picture with Kara because she is carrying Ava's first BFF who is set to arrive a week after Ava, but you never know...they could swap dates or come on the same day! We can't wait to meet Baby Sacchetti!

A big THANKS to my dear friend Melissa Wilson for hosting such an awesome baby soiree! It was so fun and you made some yummy desserts! I know Ava approved! Ha! You are such a great pal, I couldn't imagine life without 'cha! Yay for Mel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To Cute!!!!! Love the pictures of the Bellys!!!! I cannot wait for the babies to be here!!!

Mele