My appt. today went not as planned...
Miss Ava has not progressed as I had hoped. I'm not dilated or anything, but let's hope this next week is successful. She must be content in the "oven" where it's nice and cozy. She is healthy and that is all that matters. I am just so anxious to hold her and bring her home.
Oh well, what's a girl to do!
Stay tuned to next week's update!
4 comments:
Brie!! Tell little Ava to hold off till the 22nd of Nov!!! LOL! I am getting so excited for you!! She will be here before we know it!!!!!! I also can't wait to hold your little girl!!!
Mele
you look so happy,
she will come when SHE is ready.
Hang in there! It will be before you know it! I can't wait to meet her. You look so great in that pic of you in the pink!
Ava, ignore what Auntie Mele said, you can come early for Grammy's birthday on the 15th! Love you!
Post a Comment