Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weekly Update & Remember when

Hello from the Piller household! I had my 37 week appt today and am happy to report there has been progress made...not much, but progress! She is coming down the baby chute a little more this week. My midwife was able to poke her little head...gently of course! I actually felt it...weird stuff man! I have NOT dilated, but am starting to soften up some in the cervix area! So woohoo! She didn't have to look as hard for my cervix this week. Keep up the positive thoughts on her making her debut sometime in the next couple weeks! I hope you've had as much fun as I have on this baby journey!

If you have any final thoughts, make sure to comment! Also, make sure to tell me who you are when you do comment...I had one last week but I'm not too sure who it's from. So if you commented last week...let me know who you are!


Remember when I thought I was "big" here...hehe!
What the hell did I know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!! Ava is almost here!!! Glad to hear that you are making progress!! It has been so fun to read your blogs and be a small part of your journey!

Waiting.....
Can't wait to meet you Ava!!!
Mele

The Lenhardt's said...

I can't wait to meet her. She's teasing us giving a little bit each week :). It's been so fun to see this through your blog. You have the perfect preggers belly now! Love you to the moon and back.