
Just some fun pics I've taken over the last couple days! Enjoy!

This is her latest look...smiling while looking out of the corner of her eyes!

The light was so perfect in our sun room that I could not resist!

She's such a big girl now in her Jumperoo! She loves it!

Look at that precious little face!
5 comments:
I am trying to pick which one to put on my desk top......
these are so sweet. isn't she just perfect.....
Grandma Joyce
Cuuuuuuuuuuuute ;)
Ok, HELLO mama's baby. That smile while looking out the corner of her eye is my Brie if I ever saw it. She is so big and so beautiful. WOW. Love you.
Wow....I can't believe how big she is getting!!! All the babies are growing WAY to fast!!
She is a such a cutie!!!!
Love ya!
Mele
How adorable!
She sure is darling!!!
I love these pictures and I really liked the ones Grandma Joyce sent!
She is a very happy baby--even the one where she was crying!
Auntie Judy
Post a Comment