Some of you may or may not know that our little gal has a small heart murmur. We went in today to get it checked by a Pediatric Cardiologist. It turns out that she has a narrowing of the valve that goes to the lungs, which is giving her that murmur. The doc said it was nothing big and she may get better on her own. We will be going back every 3 months to get it checked out. If it gets better we will space it out longer in between visits. I guess this is the thing to have when dealing with the heart. Plus she only has it mild/moderate. Ava has absolutely no symptoms that it is affecting her, so no worries. Just wanted to let everyone know.
What's the big deal anyway? I feel great!
4 comments:
I had a heart murmur too! You can tell her she is just like Auntie Amby :). Mine is gone now! She's such a dolly!
Brie...she is so cute!! This is Becki Klous (Jones now)...but I just wanted to leave a comment and tell you she is a doll. Feel free to check out my blog as well. It's http://happyjones.blogspot.com
I had my little girl on Nov. 24th...so they're only a day apart!! Guess we're in the same boat huh!!
Hugs and kisses
Grandma Joyce
Alec had just such a heart murmur! But he is doing just fine. Sometimes he would even turn blue from over excitement or too much crying but it seems so much better now!
We'll be praying for Ava and you both during this time of wonderment!
God bless,
Auntie Judy
Post a Comment