Ava is now 6 weeks old and she is doing great! She really has a hard life when I am not on top of having a bottle ready right when she is wanting one...here's a little video of her while I was trying to pump today. I only got one side done and had to feed her "RIGHT NOW MOMMY!". She really wants you all to know how bad she has it during the day.
Sniff, Sniff
Sniff, Sniff
Now don't you have a tear for this poor poor little girl?
5 comments:
That was to cute!!!!! Poor little girl!!! lol!
Mele
boy when she is hungry she wants it right now...
poor baby girl
Grandma Joyce
she knows what she wants when she wants it! Have fun in the future!LOL!
Grammy
Awwww, I just want to pick her up and say ya, ya little one it will be ok, just like Grandpa did!
Love Cousin Tracey
I just loved to hear--I know THAT SICK HARRIS HUMOR--Ava expressing her thoughts and needs at such a young age! THANKS for sharing, Auntie Judy
Post a Comment