Friday, January 16, 2009

Cooper at his new home!


We dropped Cooper off at his new home tonight! Here he is looking down from the steps before we left. I don't think he was expecting us to leave him there. I hope he doesn't think we abandoned him. * sniff sniff He tried to leave with us, but we just had to scoop him up and hand him over to his new mom, Stacy. He comes back for a "sleepover' in a couple weeks while she goes out of town for work. It will be fun to hear how it is going! Good luck buddy! We miss ya but know you will have a heck of a good life there! Love ya Coop!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad to see Coooper go
I liked him a lot.
Hope he settles in his new home. I am sure he will
maybe he is laying by the door waiting for Brie to come back. as we have all seen him do. but he will be part of the new family soon. and he will be TOP DOG !!!
Grandma

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Thanks for fostering for Cooper, you guys are the BEST!
-Laurie

The Lenhardt's said...

Aw, I will miss Cooper too! What a great hing you two do by taking these awesome pets in! Angels, I tell you :).

Mr. Puggle® said...

good luck cooper! that has to hurt. congrats on the new baby!