I'm getting bigger and bigger and bigger...and only to get bigger!
I'm feeling great...a little rib pain, but I'm guessing that's due to a little foot pushing on it. I just went in yesterday and got to listen to her heartbeat and it was in the 160s. That is the fastest it has ever been (usually in the 140s). Ava was too busy in there right away to get the heartbeat...we had to let her finish moving in order to hear it! Ha! Dancing already...that's my girl! I start my appointments every 2 weeks now...it's in the final stages...I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to hold her OUTSIDE my body!
2 months and counting...
2 comments:
It's really sad that I am sitting at my desk misting at that pic. I just can't believe you are that far along already. You look beautiful.
You can't believe I'm this far along...I am just thankful it's going fast. BUT not TOO fast. It will be fun just to hold and kiss her!
Post a Comment