Saturday, September 27, 2008

The best gift ever!


I received this beautiful handmade cradle from my "adopted" Auntie Cheryl and Uncle Jerry at my WI shower a couple weekends ago. I couldn't believe it! Jerry made it for us and the pictures do absolutely NO justice for the workmanship on it. I have always wanted something "Spanky" made and couldn't be prouder to have this piece to use with my daughter and future children. It's something we can pass down as an heirloom. Let's just say, I started sobbing when I opened it up and saw it! Thank you so much Jerry and Cheryl...I love you two so much!

fyi...that's Baby Lucy in the cradle...Ava's doll and our practice baby to use to get the doggies ready for a baby.



Cooper kept staring at me while I was taking pictures so I picked him up and plunked him the cradle for a picture. I don't think that's what he wanted but...too bad for him. It makes a cute pic!

2 comments:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Gorgeous!

The Lenhardt's said...

Wow, that is amazing. You are a lucky and loved girl, and so is Ava! Love you!