Here's my "slouchy" picture of me and baby at 15 weeks. Not my best pic, but none of them have been...what's a girl to do. I need a makeover! OR at least take some time in the morning to look better...heehee! I don't think I look much different...but I sure feel it! I probably won't post another picture now for another month...or so. It's hard to believe I'm in my 2nd Trimester already! Time's flying! I should be able to feel the baby moving soon...the anticipation is killing me! Can't wait!
Any advice for the weeks to come from you veteran moms?
5 comments:
youa re beauteous no matter what! I am so excited! Love you!
what an exciting time for you two.
enjoy every moment, that first movement is a real moment a memory that you will never forget.
Advice?? Take LOTS of naps now!! They will soon be a thing of the past and you will miss them. Lil miss Maggie and I took almost a 2 hour nap today which was WONDERFUL but they are few and far between. I use nap time to get things done normally. I also recommend keeping a pregnancy journal! I love looking back at mine already- it feels like it was a whole other life when it was only 5 months ago! You will soon take a backseat to his or her every need, but it's a wonderful and amazing ride. You are going to be a great mom!
Shannon
Oh... and not shopping is IMPOSSILE if you have a girl. Maggie has more clothes than she will ever need but I can't NOT get her cute little clothes here and there. ;)
Brie-
You look fricken adorable!! I love being able to watch the belly grow!!!
I love the round belly and I've got one to match! I don't think a woman has ever been more beautiful as when she is pregnant!
Post a Comment