This is what Ricky came home from work a few weeks ago to find...did he get it you ask? You bet! Right away! His first words out of his mouth were "what do we do now?" I told him nothing! Not much we can do! He was so thrown for a loop, he didn't even want to hug me! He's a little nervous...but when isn't he? We love him nerves and all!
We aren't too far along yet, only about 8 weeks, but knowing me...I have to share my excitement! I can't believe we waited this long to say! We had our first appt. today with our midwife, Jamie, and everything looks great! No ultrasound yet, but next month at our next visit we should be able to hear a heartbeat! The baby is only the size of a kidney bean, but he/she will grow very rapidly! I can't wait to grow too! No bump yet, just a chubby belly from my own doing! LOL!
We would love to hear everyone's thoughts...so leave us a comment on our blog! We want to commemorate this journey with all the words of love and advice everyone can give. We really want to keep everyone involved in what's going on with us and our new development! There is a box in the top left hand corner where you can sign up to get updates from what we post new on our blog. All you need is an email address! We are going to try to update as often as we can on what's going on with us, the baby, and of course Piper and Lexie! So check back with from time to time to see what's new in the Piller family!
Love ~
Brie & Ricky
6 comments:
I am so very happy for you guys you will make very good mom and dad and it will be fun to spoil
a new great neice or nephew cant wait. love always
Aunt Gloria and Uncle Dick
What exciting news--Congrats!! Love the bun-in-the-oven picture :)
Carrie >^..^<
I am very excited for you two. A child is not only a challenge, but a pure blessing. Can't wait for Amelia to meet her new friend. We will definitely have to make time to hang out now, and forsure after the bundle of joy is in this world. So very happy for the two of you.
WOW! We are so excited for you! This is such huge news! Having a child is a huge blessing! Being pregnant is one of the best things in the world, other then giving birth :) Know that we are here for support as you grow and plan for the birth of your baby! Yeah! Ella will have a play mate...In Nov.
Yup, I am going to be an Auntie again and I CAN'T wait! Love you both so much!
Hi Guys!!!
So happy for you two!! Can't wait to meet the little guy/gal!!!
Love ya!
Mele
Post a Comment