Sunday, April 20, 2008

Arizona


My parents and I went to visit my brother Adam in Chandler, AZ. It was the perfect time to be there. Not too hot, but not chilly...85-95 degrees each day! Here we are at Octillo Golf Resort where Adam works in Player Services. It was so beautiful, nothing like the golf courses here.


My Mom found this '57 Thunderbird parked outside the golf course and of course had to get a picture next to it. She wanted to drive this baby off into the sunset. It even had her signature color on the interior - RED! It was made to be...someday Mom, someday!


I had to get my pictures taken next to this "baby" palm tree. Isn't it cute!?


This is Soyer, a 9 week old Boxer puppy, that lives across from Adam. He came to visit me everyday. He would lead (aka pull) his mom over so he could say hi to us. He was the sweetest boy...I tried to fit him in my luggage but figured his mom and dad would miss him...OH well! It was good to get my puppy fix each day!

We had such an awesome time visiting Adam...we will for surely be going back sometime. Thanks Adam for having us...we miss you tons already! My dad went golfing a lot and mom and I laid by the pool! Ah, the life! I could get used to being in warm temps! We also got to visit with one of my best guy pals Brandon Peterson, and his beautiful wife Jill and cutie pie daughter Allie. I spaced getting a picture with them but I have fun ones in my head of a great night out with them at Applebees! Thanks for making time for us!


1 comment:

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Looks like you had a great time!