Sunday, June 28, 2009

Land of the Loon


I'm at my first parade and I LOVED IT! I didn't cry at the loud noises of the bands or fire trucks. Woohoo! I tried to get some candy for my mommy...she appreciated it I think. Next year, it's ALL MINE! Maybe I'll share if she's nice to me!

My uncle is the coolest!
He let me have some of his Tootsie Pop. It was so nummy I didn't want to give it back!


See my death grip?
It was so good, no way was he getting it back, but that bugger pried it out of my hands anyhow.


It should say "I love Da Range"
I should become the poster baby for Queen City Federal Bank.
Aren't I cute!?


We went up to the park to walk around so my mom could eat, and boy did she ever! She was so busy eating, she didn't take any pictures! Geez, and I was so cute too! But when am I not cute? HELLO???

Adam helped me get back to the car...I was sick of sitting in the stroller. Thanks for the ride Uncle!

1 comment:

JPGamradt said...

Too cute! I think Oliver will get to experience his first Parade this Saturday for the Supper exciting Watertown Days! We would love to have some parade friends if you guys are up to it.