K, at work laughing and people are wondering what I am doign! that was SO cute! Poor little angel just wanted to keep her eyes open SO bad! :) Just like her mommy, didn't want to miss out on all the fun! Smooches!
I love the video! Brie, what did you do have a few drinks before you pumped? Just kidding, I love how tired they can get and just crash anywhere. What a doll! Laura
4 comments:
K, at work laughing and people are wondering what I am doign! that was SO cute! Poor little angel just wanted to keep her eyes open SO bad! :) Just like her mommy, didn't want to miss out on all the fun! Smooches!
she didn't want to give up though.
what a trooper....
so sweet, Papa Ray and I just loved this clip.
Hope your Easter was fun !!!
I have come back and watched this several times. it is so sweet.
Grandma Joyce
everyone say aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I love the video! Brie, what did you do have a few drinks before you pumped? Just kidding, I love how tired they can get and just crash anywhere. What a doll!
Laura
Post a Comment