Ava had her first bath on Wednesday. She didn't care for it too much as you can see in the picture. There was a lot of kicking and screaming...could this be a sign of the future???
But after all that, she was back to being our happy baby!
Brie- I hope you get this because this piece of advice could have saved me SO MUCH frustration!!! Maggie too hated bath time. Next time you go to the store (Target/walmart) get a bath sponge thing. At Walmart they are yello and shaped like a bear. From the day I started using that Maggie LOVED bathtime! I think it keeps them warmer and snuggles them a bit more than just a plain bath. I'm gonna send you a picture of Maggie's so you know what I'm talking about- it was a LIFESAVER! Shannon
I have to share our bathtime lifesaver. Wrap her in a lightweight baby blanket after you get her all naked and put her in the bath snuggled in the blanket. She won't even notice the transition into the water and you can uncover her part by part as your bathing her. (this advice came from my sister in law's mom who has 6 children and much experience!)
I also agree with the bath sponge thing...it's nice and soft for her to lounge in while she's getting all clean!
3 comments:
Aw how cute is she! What a little peanut! She will eventually LOVE baths-just not now! It's too cold :). Love ya.
Brie- I hope you get this because this piece of advice could have saved me SO MUCH frustration!!! Maggie too hated bath time. Next time you go to the store (Target/walmart) get a bath sponge thing. At Walmart they are yello and shaped like a bear. From the day I started using that Maggie LOVED bathtime! I think it keeps them warmer and snuggles them a bit more than just a plain bath. I'm gonna send you a picture of Maggie's so you know what I'm talking about- it was a LIFESAVER!
Shannon
I have to share our bathtime lifesaver. Wrap her in a lightweight baby blanket after you get her all naked and put her in the bath snuggled in the blanket. She won't even notice the transition into the water and you can uncover her part by part as your bathing her. (this advice came from my sister in law's mom who has 6 children and much experience!)
I also agree with the bath sponge thing...it's nice and soft for her to lounge in while she's getting all clean!
~Amy Meyer
Post a Comment