Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Drum Roll Please...

It's















A


















Girl!

Ava Joy Piller will be joining our family in November! Yay for the Piller girls! Woohoo!

We were so excited...we don't see the doc/midwife till the end of the month, but the sonographer (I think that's what they are called) said she wouldn't give us a percentage of what she thought she was right, but she did say there was no scrotum sack...hehe! Ricky is very excited, but said, "I'm going to have 4 of you in the house??!!" Ahhh, estrogen! Gotta love it!

I will hopefully try to post a new belly shot later, but right now, I'm still trying to absorb the news! Talk to you all soon!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool - Congratulations!

Laurie Zoellmer said...

Yippeee!!!! Congrats!

The Lenhardt's said...

As I said last night.......I am so freakin' happy for you! I was telling everyone at practice, even though they have no clue who you are! Love you bunches! Can't wait to meet my "niece"!!!

XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a girl!! How much cute girly stuff have you bought already??? ;)