Hey everyone! I went to the doc/midwife today and you can start counting down to
"Name the sex of the baby!"
I have the ultrasound set for July 1st at 3:50 PM!
So if you haven't done the poll yet to put in your guess, do it now! We want to see what everyone has "planned" for us! It will be so fun! If you don't want to know what the baby's sex is, then let us know. I will TRY to not spill the beans, but if you know me, secrets this big are hard to keep in. Especially since it's about me! Grandparents...too bad...I can't keep that from you...so plan on finding out! LOL!
Anywho, hope everyone is enjoying the great weather...well at least around here it's been nice!
Thanks for checking in with us!
Love ya!
~ Brie & Ricky
"Name the sex of the baby!"
I have the ultrasound set for July 1st at 3:50 PM!
So if you haven't done the poll yet to put in your guess, do it now! We want to see what everyone has "planned" for us! It will be so fun! If you don't want to know what the baby's sex is, then let us know. I will TRY to not spill the beans, but if you know me, secrets this big are hard to keep in. Especially since it's about me! Grandparents...too bad...I can't keep that from you...so plan on finding out! LOL!
Anywho, hope everyone is enjoying the great weather...well at least around here it's been nice!
Thanks for checking in with us!
Love ya!
~ Brie & Ricky
8 comments:
Oh Good Lord, you better tell me or I will explode with anticipation :). I can't wait you two! I am just so excited for you! PLUS, I can't wait to be an Auntie again!
it doesnt matter what sex it is as long as it plays hockey hahahaha
I can't decide if I want to know or not...my head says no way but my heart says I can't stand it if everyone else knows and I don't. Plus, then I can shop easier!
My favorite girl names: Grace, Mia, Colbi, Rubi and Eve.
Good Luck! Come visit soon!!!
What sex is Ricky's baby? He looks like he's a bit further along than Brie. lol
scott i think ricky's baby is a computer alien
gloria said brie and rick i think that you are going to have a girl but if its a boy thats ok we are not going to send it back I am sure that the grandmas wont let you any way girls name Ava Marie Piller, Becka Ann Piller how about a boy do you have a name for that one aready,
These things need to be better monitored
-Rick
I am so excited for you guys. Amelia really needs a buddy! WE can buy them matching bikes and they can be life long friends. :) Or something like that. :) Pray for health first and a adorable baby boy. I hope it is a girl cuz Amelia is not allowed to hang with boys, but I feel like it is going to be a boy.
Post a Comment