Sunday, February 3, 2008

Ladies night plus Andy!

I had a night with friends Mele, Kara, Andy and Amber Friday and it was so much fun! It was kinda a girl's night plus Andy! We started at Buffalo Wild Wings for you guessed it...wings and beer! We were also joined by Kara's co worker Erin and hubby AJ. It was a yummy way to start the night! We then traveled to a bar in Savage...Nelson's...Neison's...something like that. It was ended with a sleepover at Kara and Andy's house...thanks for the ride home Andy...our hero! I have to admit...I felt great in the AM...just sleepy. Thank God!


Mele and I towards the end of the night...our eyes a little glossy...don't you think?


I love close up shots... especially when I try to do self portraits. Here's Kara and I!


Uh, Andy...what's the look for? You are such a stud!


Girl...get that damn camera out of my face...LOL!
Sorry Amber, but this pic is too damn funny not to post! I'm so glad you came out...Love ya!

No comments: