Ok, Ok...so it's been a week since my birthday...but here are some pics from that fun night!
Here are my girls and I...Kamara on the left and Adrienne in the middle! I'm so lucky to have such awesome friends. They even brought their husbands to come over to play with Ricky. LOL! Ricky needed some more testosterone in the house if he was going to put up with us girls! Tony and Nick are the other guys in the pictures...just in case you didn't know!
Here we are in a fascinating game of "Who's Smarter Than A Fifth Grader". I have to say, I didn't suck that bad, but Ricky and Tony have a wealth of useless knowledge floating around in their heads. Look how intently everyone (but me) is listening to Tony give us the instructions.

Finally, if you know me when I've had a few cocktails...this is my favorite face to give to a camera...wait...I'm taking this fabulous self portrait. Thought I'd give you a laugh...what a dweeb I am, aren't I? So anyway, next year will be the big 30 and if you weren't here for this year's, you bet your booty, you better be there next year! Love ya!
5 comments:
is that a beer by ricky or am i seeing things
It's mine you ding dong...like Ricky would have a beer...I had to sit back to take the picture. So no your eyes aren't playing tricks on you.
Sad I couldn't be there :(. I would have rather been!!!!! love you! Amby
Wish you were there too! Next year, right?
For sure next year :)! You are going to be OLD then. I will have to come for moral support. :)
Post a Comment