Today we went to the dog park in Victoria. It is 27 acres of off leash fenced in fun, fun, fun! I'm so glad we found this place for the girls to run and get exercise. It has a huge path that goes the perimeter of the dog park. Plus it has a huge open area for the dogs to interact and play! They absolutely loved it! We will definitely be going back. Our dogs loved to run through the snow into the wooded areas and back out, then back in, then back out. We had to keep up with them...they shot out way ahead of Ricky and I. HEHE! Gotta get our big butts in shape!

Here comes Max running out of the woods...he had a blast running through the paths and sniffing all the scents.

Action shot of Lexie trying to hop over Piper...they too had a boat load of fun running through the paths and snow. They really liked to meet the other dogs and follow them. Which meant Ricky and I would go back down the path after them. They were WAY more interested in the new people and their dogs then us. BUT they did keep checking back at us to make sure we were coming. What nice doggies to make sure their out of shape mom and dad were keeping up.

Where are Piper and Lexie?
1 comment:
HI Brie!
Of course I remember you!!!! Good to hear from you. I saw you in Amanda's class reunion picture. How are you? What are you up to these days? I'm teaching 6th grade in Columbia Heights...and have been for the last 6 years already! Time has sure flown by since our good ol' days at UMD!
Your dogs are such cuties!!!
Happy Holidays!
Kristine
Post a Comment