It's a sad day...we just found out Piper's BFF Molly is becoming an angel tonight. She has been having seizures and is not well. Her parent's feel it's best for her to put her to sleep and not have to see her in her current state. She's become blind and is not walking well. It's best for Molly and I agree. This is the part I hate about owning and attaching to our pets. God knows what I'm going to be like come that day with my girls...a total, utter mess I'm sure. Molly was like one of our girls, so we are going to miss her something terrible. She gave the best kisses and love to everyone! So Molly we love you and are going to miss you! Piper and Lexie thank you for being such a good friend for the past year or two. We'll see you again! Love you!
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the sweet words about Molly! We miss her so much! Her friends were so special to to her.
Post a Comment